oh, walk with god in modesty; love kindness, and be true.
with god keep your integrity; let him your strength renew.
if you would keep his truth so grand, by men be not beguiled; but let god lead you by the hand, just as a little child.
oh, walk with god in purity; relapse not into sin.
advance to full maturity, and his approval win.
and on whatever things are pure and lovely, true, and just, on these things think; and to endure, in god put all your trust.
oh, walk with god in faithfulness, for then you will attain contentment true and godliness, which are the greatest gain.
oh, walk with god; be ever glad his glorious praise to sing.
the greatest joy that can be had, his kingdom work will bring.
- na praça 歌詞 – lumi kenti flamez feat. jay dizafor & que
- muhammad 歌詞 – merpati
- śpiewać flamenco (wojciech modest amaro 2) 歌詞 – legendarny afrojax
- sunshine 歌詞 – jordan kelvin james feat. q’aila
- encore 歌詞 – jyp nation
- killing spree 歌詞 – ramirez
- boreal 歌詞 – superconductor
- ziegfield station 歌詞 – bryan scary
- cover 歌詞 – mytones
- niopo tree stipend 歌詞 – scallops hotel